HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! So many things I am Thankful For:
- MY FAMILY
- The Canada Halifax Mission
- Anything Pink and Glittery
- All of my AMAZING friends at home and around the world serving the Lord!
- Warm Clothes!!!!
- Had a big ultimate Frisbee tournament with our District and.. we dominated!!
- One of the members got me a zebra mini pillow pet and its name is Maila:)
- We met the cutest girl on the street and we taught her about the restoration! She described it as “a miracle” and we committed her to be baptized!!
- One of our investigators found out it was my birthday a while back and at our lesson last week she had a birthday present with Bath and Body products!! It was so cute!!
- Met a older lady and she loves family history so we met her at the church and she told us that she has been looking for her grandpa for many many years and has gone to Halifax and searched but cant find anything on him! So we said a prayer and started searching and within 15 minutes we had found her entire family for many many years back and she was almost in tears! The best part was their work had been finished!! BEST DAY EVER!!
- We Oreo’ed the Elders car the other day and wrote “Got Faith” on their windshield! it was awesome!! haha!!
- A recent convert knitted me some Bright pink slippers and they are the best things in the world!
- On Sunday we got fed COSTA VIDA from a family from Utah!!! It was the best meal I have had on my mission YET!!
- We played in the ward Turkey Bowl this morning! So that was fun:) They take their football very seriously around here!! its the best!!
- I had the privilege of giving a training in District Meeting this week and it was really fun!
- We were in a parade in Edmonston and its a french town so I had to say Merry Christmas in French and then they would start talking back and I would have NO idea what they were saying, so I just would smile and wave!! haha!! I also had a ton of people run up and start taking pictures with me.. so that was fun!! haha!
- It has been SO cold this week! I am starting to realize that people weren’t kidding when they said its miserable to be outside!! This week I got frost nip on my fingers and they have been turning white and blistering SO.. its really fun!! haha!!
- The Milky Way is so beautiful every night out here in the boonies!!
- We finally had our first snow.. and.. its.. cold!!!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: The Gospel
The Gospel is the most amazing blessing in my life. Heavenly Father IS our actual and literal Father in Heaven and he lives and he loves each and every one of us. He blessed us with families that we can have through the eternities and that is the COOLEST thing ever!! We have a LIVING PROPHET on the earth today, like WHAT? We are so lucky!! Our brother Jesus Christ came to earth and he taught and he loved and he served!! He suffered the atonement so that he could help us through the good and the bad, the happy and the sad. I know that Joseph Smith saw what he said he saw, and that he translated the Book of Mormon to be a safeguard for us against the adversary in the last days. I know that each of us play a role in the winding up of this dispensation. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that the lessons taught within its pages were written for our benefit. I love this gospel and I am so privileged to be teaching people about it EVERY DAY!!! How blessed am I? SO BLESSED!! and the BEST part about it is that every single person.. all of us.. can find that truth out for themselves as well! All you have to do is ASK!