Heavenly Father has been blessing us so much this week in the little things. Everything in God’s plan is timed perfectly and he is aware of who we are and what we are going through. I had so maybe opportunities to witness God’s hand in my life this week. I have a strong testimony of the power of the priesthood, prayer, and blessings! God loves all of us so much and wants us to return to live with him. As we come to know and accept him he can change our lives completely! I love this Gospel and I love being a missionary. I know that this church is true and that we can all feel his comfort in our lives. I love all of you and wish you the best, here is a few fun things from the week:
- The river has been flooding really bad this week! The park benches are all under water but I found one to sit on to take a picture that would look cool 🙂 haha
- Spent 2 more nights in the hospital this week so I am really tired and really sick of being in the Emergency Room.. I think I know the procedure better than the nurses do at this point!
- Got to talk to my family on Sunday and it was SO EXCITING!! I love them so much!
- We did a “I love my mom because” booth in downtown Fredericton and that was really fun! I loved talking to people about their moms because I love my mom!!:)
- Had fun adventuring for P-day in the great outdoors.. The pictures say more than I ever could!!
- Sister Melanson made me pink sprinkle pancakes when I got home from the hospital.. She is the coolest companion ever and knows the way to my heart!!
I love you all.. 🙂