Well.. I made it to St.Stephen! It is such a fun little town! It is right on the border of Calais, Maine so we go back and forth almost daily cause its just like a bridge in the middle of the town that separates the 2 countries! It is fun.. we are getting to know the border guards pretty well! haha
- Fun Fact about St. Stephen: it is the chocolate capitol of Canada! haha.. There is a big Chocolate factory here with a museum and all that fun stuff! It is so awesome!
- We spent some time in Maine for Memorial day so that was fun.. one thing I miss about America… The Patriotism 🙂 Flags everywhere, Music, Baseball, and Hamburgers! haha it was so fun to see!!
- We spent a day in Saint John this week helping them with a booth in downtown! It was so much fun! We were talking to people about family history and familysearch.org! It is amazing how many people don’t know anything about their families and it is really interesting to watch them unfold the mysteries of their ancestors.
- Had Zone Conference in Moncton and I had to say goodbye to Sister Richardson.. I am going to miss the missionaries going home this transfer so much! It is crazy!:) Time goes by so fast!!
- We are the Young Women leaders in the ward here and we had New Beginnings with all of our 3 young women haha! It was so fun! They all dressed up in big poofy dresses and looked like princesses! So cute!:) I missed Young Womens so much!!